- Not only can you extract, read and run.exe files, but also convert specific files and turn them into the.dmg application bundle. WineBottler Mac Download & Installation. WineBottler is a free software that works on older versions of Mac OS X such as El Capitan and Mavericks and on newer versions of macOS such as Sierra and High Sierra.
- WineBottler packages Windows-based programs snugly into OS X app-bundles. No need to install emulators or operating systems - WineBottler uses the great open-source tool Wine to run the binaries on your Mac.
- WineBottler packages Windows-based programs like browsers, media-players, games or business applications snugly into Mac app-bundles. The notepad aspect is inconsequential (in fact I nearly didn't add it in). I'm aware of other editors, I'm expressly asking about WineBottler. I don't want to know about running Parallels, etc.
- Winebottler How To Make An Exe A Dmg File
- Winebottler How To Make An Exe A Dmg Free
- Winebottler How To Make An Exe A Dmg Mac
Home > Apps > Apple macOS / Mac OS X
File extension list filtered by software name
Do you really want to run exe files on mac? Yes, thats true you can run windows programs i.e.exe files on Mac. Generally users have options to run windows softwares on Mac like BootCamp or Virtual Machine. But if you want to run exe without swi. How to Run Windows Software on a Mac With WineBottler. To get started, download WineBottler. Be sure to download a version that works on your release of Mac OS X. When this article was written, that meant OS X El Capitan and Yosemite users needed to download version 1.8. Open the downloaded DMG file.
Found 2 file extension associations related to WineBottler
Platform, operating system:Apple macOS / Mac OS X
Go to: WineBottler description
Bookmark & share this page with others:
Developer / company: Information is not available
WineBottler packages Windows-based programs like browsers, media-players, games or business applications snugly into Mac app-bundles.
No need to install emulators, virtualizers or boot into other operating systems – WineBottler runs your Windows-based programs directly on your Mac. This is possible thanks to a Windows-compatible subsystem, which is provided by the great OpenSource tool Wine.
size: 128px x 128px (.png with transparency)
Sample related conversions
WineBottler works with the following file extensions:
Note: You can click on any file extension link from the list below, to view its detailed information. The list of extensions used or otherwise associated with the application may not be complete, because many common file extensions on our website, such as jpg (pictures) or txt (text files), can be opened by a large number of applications, or are too general file format. However most, if not all directly associated file extensions should be listed with its appropriate program. Although its likely, that some file extensions may be missing from the list of associated file extensions with the application, yet they can be opened, be part of, or otherwise be associated with the program.
Common file extensions used by WineBottler
Winebottler How To Make An Exe A Dmg File
Comparison table of actions that WineBottler can perform with each of its associated file type beta
Winebottler How To Make An Exe A Dmg Free
This table might not contain all possible associated or supported file types or may contain incorrect data.
If you need more information please contact the developers of WineBottler, or check out their product website.
Winebottler How To Make An Exe A Dmg Mac
File type Action