- List of rewards available by re-playing Federation episodes at level 50. All items are Mk XI rare (blue) unless otherwise stated. Anything below Mk XI and below rare are ignored, as you can just get gear as good as or better than Mk XI green off the exchange for cheap.
- For most of these episodes, you can only choose one of the listed rewards per playthrough; you need to re-play the mission multiple times in order to get multiple rewards. For example, if you wanted eight of the Retrofit Phaser Banks, you would need to re-play 'Everything Old Is New' eight times.
- Regenerative Shield Array Mk XI [Reg]x2
- Everything Old Is New
- Retrofit Aft Phaser Bank XI [CrtH][Dmg]
- Phaser Beam Array Mk XI [CrtD]x2
- The Doomsday Device
- Efficient Impulse Engines Mk XI
- Plasma-Disruptor Hybrid Beam Array Mk XI
- Piercing Tetryon Turret Mk XI
- Piercing Dual Tetryon Beam Bank Mk XI
- Project Nightingale
- Dual Plasma Beam Bank Mk XI [Acc]x2
- Plasma Torpedo Launcher Mk XI [Acc]x2
- By Any Means
- Resilient Shield Array Mk XI [Cap][Reg]
- Covariant Shield Array Mk XI [Cap]x2
- Ghost Ship
- Chroniton Torpedo Launcher Mk XI [CrtH]x2
- Chroniton Min Launcher Mk XI [CrtD]x2
- S'harien's Swords
- Combat Hyper-Impulse Engines Mk XI
- Prototype Gravitic Modulation Impulse Engines Mk XI (purple)
- Resilient Shield Array Mk XI [Pla][Tet]
- Tractor Beam Mine Launcher
- Resilient Shield Array Mk XI [Cap][Reg]
- Shield Array Mk XI [Cap][Reg]
- Console - Tactical - Warhead Yield Chamber Mk XI
- Console - Engineering - Monotanium Alloy Mk XI
- Console - Science - Shield Emitter Amplifier Mk XI
- The New Link
- Polarized Tetryon Beam Array Mk XI
- Resilient Shield Array Mk XI [Ap][Cap]
- Shield Array Mk XI [Ap][Reg]
- Chroniton Mine Launcher Mk XI [CrtD][CrtH]
- Chroniton Mine Launcher Mk XI [Dmg]x2
- Jem'Hadar Combat Impulse Engines Mk XI (purple, Jem'Hadar set)
- Jem'Hadar Deflector Dish Mk XI (purple, Jem'Hadar set)
- Boldly They Rode
- Jem'Hadar Resilient Shields Mk XI (purple, Jem'Hadar set)
- Dominion Polaron Dual Cannon Mk XI
- Where Angels Fear To Tread
- Shield Array Mk XI [Cap]x2[Pla] (purple)
- Fluid Dynamics
- Antiproton Beam Array Mk XI [Acc][CrtH][Dmg] (purple)
- Dual Antiproton Beam Bank Mk XI [Acc][CrtH][Dmg] (purple)
- Antiproton Dual Cannons Mk XI [Acc][CrtH][Dmg] (purple)
- Cold Call
- Polarized Parabolic Deflector Mk XI (purple, Breen set)
- Out In The Cold
- Tricobalt Mine Launcher Mk XI [Dmg]x2
- Rapid Reload Transphasic Torpedo Launcher Mk XI (purple)
- Cold Case
- Supercooled Combat Impulse Engines Mk XI (purple, Breen set)
- Cold Storage
- Dielectric Oscillation Resilient Shields Mk XI (purple, Breen set)
- Sphere of Influence
- Omni-Directional Antiproton Beam Array [Acc][Dmg][Arc] (purple, Obelisk set)
- Obelisk Subspace Rift Warp Core (purple, Obelisk set)
- Solonae Deflector Array Mk XII (purple, Solonae set)
- Solonae Hyper-Efficient Impul1ss823se Engines Mk XII (purple, Solonae set)
- Solonae Resilient Shield Array Mk XII (purple, Solonae set)
- Surface Tension
- Console - Tactical - Counter-Command Multi-Circuit Energy Relay (purple, Counter-Command set)
Phaser Dual Cannons Mk Xii Acc Crth Dmg Download
It is recommended you get these rewards whilst you level up if using a phaser build, to give you a good start for when you start end game activities. Most of these mission rewards can be upgraded for free up to Mk XII. Under Construction!
Phaser Dual Cannons Mk Xii Acc Crth Dmg 2017
Laser Pistol Mk1
Standard issue personal weapon on the USS Enterprise up to about 2265.
There are at least two rotating wheels on the barrel, controlling beam power and intensity. The forward one appears to rotate the whole muzzle assembly, giving a choice of three barrels - the longest one (chosen by rotating in an anti-clockwise direction as you hold it) seems to be the highest power, as it's chosen by a crewman after his first shots at the Talosian's portal have no effect. Fires a red-orange beam.
The weapon is also capable of being manually overloaded, with a buildup effect similar to that of a phaser overload causing a 'force chamber explosion.' This was seen to be initiated by pulling back the second wheel and rotating it clockwise; the overload is cancelled by snapping the wheel through another quarter-turn - again clockwise (go figure. . .).
Seen in The Original Series' first pilot 'The Cage.'
In 'A Matter Of Time' (TNG) Worf made an ambiguous statement which seemed to suggest phasers were invented in the 22nd century, which is at odds with the appearance of lasers here. . . Another interpretation is that he meant they had not been invented in the 22nd century.
It's easy to see Harvey Lynn's point when he advised against using laser pistols - the prop is staggeringly unoriginal, reminiscent of the weapons in Forbidden Planet (1956).
This is actually the first of two variants of this weapon seen: in 'The Cage' the stock above the gun ends in a smooth tapered curve, while the variant used in 'Where No Man Has Gone Before' has an additional rearward assembly.