- Ipad Photo To Mac Transfer Free Download Windows 7
- Ipad Photo To Mac Transfer Free Download Mp3
- Ipad Photo To Mac Transfer Free Download Windows 10
- Ipad Photo To Mac Transfer Free Download Free
- iPhone to Mac
- iPhone to PC
- iPhone to iPhone/iPad
Ipad to mac transfer free download - Backuptrans Android Data Transfer for Mac, Files n Folders (Manage & Transfer Data with Mac & Windows), Appstatics: Track iPhone, iPad & Mac App Rankings,.
“I have some photos in a folder on my Mac's desktop. I want them in my iPad's Camera Roll. I don't wanna use iTunes syncing because I just want this single bunch of pics added to my iPad camera app. Can I copy photos from Mac folders to iPad without iTunes?”
Exporting photos from iOS device to computer is quite easy, while things are different in terms of pictures transferring between Mac and iPad/iPhone. If you have tons of images stored on your Mac computer and want to be accessible to them at anytime and anywhere, you can consider importing photos to iPad Pro/Mini/Air. With its portability and high resolution screen, iPad makes it enjoyable to view and share photos with friends or families. This post covers 2 simple ways on how to transfer photos from MacBook Pro/Air/iMac to iPad with or without using iTunes.
Method 1: Sync iPhoto Pictures to iPad Using iTunes
Usually iTunes is the first choice at the mention of iOS files transferring. In the following, I will show you how to move pictures from iPhoto Library to iPad Pro/Air/Mini.
- 1. Connect your iPad with Mac OS X computer via the cable. iTunes will automatically launch if it hasn’t been opened already.
- 2. Click the iOS device icon and then Photos tab.
- 3. Choose iPhoto under “Sync photos from” option. For later Photos App on Mac, it will be “Photos”. Or you can create a folder on Mac if the pictures are not in iPhoto Library. Specify the photos by Albums, Events or Faces to be exported.
- 4. Click Sync and the photos are added into iPad. When the syncing process finished, you can see a promotion on the top of the iTunes window. Now you can disconnect your iPad.
However, as the case on the beginning of this post suggests, people are not willing to sync photos from Mac to iPad using iTunes. 3 main reasons can lead to this situation.
Why users not willing to use iTunes to copy photos?
Ipad Photo To Mac Transfer Free Download Windows 7
- 1. iTunes may erase existing photos and other files on your iPad.
- 2. Only supportive to folders. You can’t just pick up a single picture to be transferred.
- 3. Synced photos deleting must be done through iTunes again. (No deletion tab shown on Camera roll)
Therefore I strongly recommend a third-party software Tenorshare iCareFone for your reference. It can get photos importing job perfectly done if you don’t mind costing a few dollars. Compared to iTunes, it enables one or multiple photos to be exported from Mac to iPad without data losing, and it also compatible with all iPad models and Mac OS version 10.14/10.13/10.12 and under.
Ipad Photo To Mac Transfer Free Download Mp3
Method 2: Import Photos from Mac to iPad with Tenorshare iCareFone
Apart from iTunes, you can take advantage of Tenorshare iCareFone for Mac to sync photos to iPad without iPhoto/iTunes. The steps are quite simple.
- 1. Launch the iOS file transferring software and plug in your iPad to Mac OS computer with USB cable. And then Go to File Manager > Photos.
- 2. Click Import and it will automatically pop up a window for you to choose a location to migrate photos to iPad.
- 3. After that click Open to start sending photos to your iPad.
Ipad Photo To Mac Transfer Free Download Windows 10
Done! Within a few minutes, you can view all pictures on iPad freely now. Come and hit this iTunes alternative software that you should not miss for Mac now.
I recently reset my laptop to factory settings. I backed up my data and MOST of my photo have been lost. But, the photos I didn't save are uploaded on my iPad from a previous time. How do I upload photos onto m computer from my iPad that was from a 'different' computer???
Like the question of an iPad user, all the data loss situation can take place by accident in our lives, and all we need to do is to make a backup regularly to restore data when you've encountered such a problem. When you've lost the photos on your PC, but you've got a backup on your iPad, how to restore them? In other words, how to transfer photo albums from iPad to PC? On the other hand, with more photos have been stored on your iPad, less storage space there will be on it, so we need to free up space on iPad, but how? On taking with these questions, we'll suggest you two practical ways to send photo albums from iPad to PC in this article, please choose the right one for the test.
Transfer photo albums from iPad to PC with iTunes
Actually, iTunes is still a good iOS data management tool developed by Apple, we can sync the photo from iPad to PC easily on following the steps below.
1. Download and install the latest iTunes version on your computer.
2.Connect your iPad with a USB cable to the computer. Launch iTunes and click the iPad device button in the main interface.
Note: If your iPad doesn't recognize by iTunes, you can refer to the guide to fix it.
3.Click 'This computer' and 'Back Up Now' in the right-side panel to back up all the iPad data, including photos. After the process is done, unplug your iPad.
Transfer photo albums from iPad to PC with EaseUS MobiMover
If you are not familiar with the operation of iTunes, using an iTunes alternative tool can be a good choice. There are so many third-party tools in the market, EaseUS MobiMover can be the best on the list. It is a versatile iPhone data transfer software program which allows you to transfer almost everything between iOS device and PC, like transferring music from iPhone to computer freely and easily.
Now, click the button to safely download and install EaseUS MobiMover on your PC running Windows 7 or later, then follow the steps to transfer your iPad photo albums to computer with simple clicks.
Step 1. Connect your iPad to your PC running Windows 7 and later. Start EaseUS MobiMover and go to 'Pictures' > 'Albums'.
Step 2. Select the albums you'd like to copy from your iPad to PC. You can click the 'Settings' option to customize the storage path for the exported albums on your computer.
Step 3. Click the 'Transfer to PC' button, and MobiMover will start transferring albums from your iPad to your PC automatically. When it has completed, go to the destination to check the files.
Ipad Photo To Mac Transfer Free Download Free
Besides the transfer of photo albums, EaseUS MobiMover can also help you manage your iPhone data easily as an iPhone content manager, don't hesitate to have a try.